Forest River RV Forester TS Motor Home Class C RVs For Sale
The Forest River Forester TS Class C gas motorhomes are engineered for fuel efficiency with ultra-light, eco-friendly building materials. Each coach is Certified Green by TRA certification, and includes a Ford EcoBoost 3.5L V6 EcoBoost gas engine with Ford port fuel/direct injection.
Each is built with SuperLite composite substrate, block foam insulation, a fiberglass roof, a one-piece fiberglass front cap, and fiberglass running boards. Some top features include residential style cabinetry, an undermount convection microwave to easily whip up meals, and an all-enclosed bathroom with a privacy door allowing you to skip the public facilities along the way. And if you plan to go off-roading, just choose the optional AWD!
Choose a Forester Transit Series Class C gas motorhome by Forest River because you want more fuel efficiency, class-leading storage, and well-appointed decors in your next coach!
Forester TS 2381
Forest River Forester TS Class C gas motorhome 2381 highlights: Rear Bedroom ... more about Forester TS 2381
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 3 Length 25 ft 6 in Ext Width 7 ft 3 in Ext Height 10 ft 5 in Int Height 6 ft 6 in Interior Color Slate Exterior Color Standard Graphics, Pewter Full Body Paint Gross Weight 10360 lbs Dry Weight 8145 lbs Cargo Weight 2215 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 35 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Black Water Capacity 30 gals Generator 2.8kW Onan Gas Fuel Type Gas Engine Ford EcoBoost 3.5L Chassis Ford Transit Fuel Capacity 25 gals Wheelbase 178 in Available Beds Full Refrigerator Type LP Electric Refrigerator Size 5.3 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Shower Size 24" x 32" Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight Front 4130 lbs Axle Weight Rear 7275 lbs LP Tank Capacity 41 lbs Water Heater Type Truma Combi AC BTU 13500 btu Basement Storage 29 cu. ft. TV Info LR 12V LED Flat Panel TV, BR 12V TV Awning Info 15' Power with LED Lights Gross Combined Weight 13500 lbs Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Forester TS Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- Battery disconnect
- Water heater bypass
- (1) Deep cycle coach battery
- LED lighting
- Easy Access battery in step-well
- 30 Amp service with power cord
- 60 Amp Progressive Dynamics converter
- Truma Combi water heater/furnace
- Emergency start switch
- Satellite/cable connection
- 13,500 BTU ceiling ducted high efficiency roof air
- 2.8 KW Gas generator
- Water filtration system
- Optional Arctic Package (12V tank heaters)
- CO, LP and smoke detector
- Winegard Air 360+ digital antenna
- Gateway 4G WiFi capability
- Side-mounted solar prep connection (N/A with roof-mounted solar)
- Optional 190 Watt roof-mounted solar powered 12V charging system (IPO side-mounted charger prep)
- 1.5” Aluminum framed laminated sidewalls
- SuperLite composite substrate
- Gel Coat exterior fiberglass
- Block foam insulation
- Power patio awning with LED light strip
- Slide-out awnings
- Fiberglass roof
- One-piece fiberglass front cap
- Roto-cast storage compartments
- Fiberglass running boards
- Tinted frameless windows
- Spare tire
- Integrated entry step
- LP quick connect
- Optional Full body paint
- Outside shower
- Black tank flush
- 9” Touch screen CarPlay/Android radio with USB and Bluetooth
- Power windows and door locks
- Keyless entry
- Color back-up camera with rear view monitor
- Side view cameras
- Swivel driver seat
- Swivel passenger seat
- Recessed 2-burner range with flush glass cover
- .9 Cu. ft. convection microwave
- 5.3 Cu. ft. lightweight LP/Electric 110V refrigerator
- Soft touch self-closing drawer guides
- Electric roof fan
- Oxygen-infused shower head with flexible extension
- Motion sensor light
- Shower skylight
- Black-out roller shades
- 12V Bedroom TV
- Black out roller shades
- 12V LED flat panel adjustable side TV
- Maxx Air multi-speed power fan with cover
- 12V USB charging station
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.